R-407C Refrigerant - 25 lb Cylinder
- EPA Certification Required
- 25 lb Disposable Cylinder
100% Customer Satisfaction
- Replace R-502 in new and retrofitted medium-temperature applications with evaporator temperatures above -6.7 °C (20 °F)
- Work in existing medium-temperature applications.
- Work in new or existing residential and commercial AC and heat pumps.
- Replacing R-22 with R-407C in these systems requires switching to polyolester (POE) oil.
- Similar cooling capacity, energy efficiency, and pressures as R-22 in systems.
- An ability to be topped off after a leak, multiple times, with minimal impact on system performance.
- The Federal Clean Air Act restricts the sale and use of CFC and HCFC refrigerants to technicians certified by an EPA-approved testing organization. Refrigerant prices are subject to change without notice.
|Unit of Measure||Cylinder|
|Application||Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning Systems|
Reviews & Ratings
Write Your Own Review