Perfect Aire Damp2Dry 70 Liter/150 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
Indoor Air Quality
- Perfectly designed for industrial applications: Removing 150-pints (19-gallons) of moisture daily, this commercial dehumidifier efficiently dehumidifies extra-large areas. Ideal for a variety of businesses such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, retail stores, hotel suites, restaurants and gyms.
- Eliminate harmful moisture in your business: Damp2Dry commercial dehumidifiers help control or eliminate moisture in the air, while also helping to reduce odors and allergens by removing bacteria from damp air. Best yet, Damp2Dry dehumidifiers can drastically speed up water clean up and can operate in extreme temperatures (33°F -100°F).
- Comfort, built to last: Designed with commercial applications in mind, this dehumidifier features: a durable, fixed-metal handle, lightweight and durable polyethylene housing, an easy-access washable, reusable filter and an easy-access panel to pump — making the water pump accessible for cleaning or repair.
100% Customer Satisfaction
Keep customers comfortable and your assets moisture-free with this commercial dehumidifier from Perfect Aire. Removing a whopping 70-liters of moisture from the air, this unit continuously counters dampness to keep allergens like mold and mildew at bay. It’s easy to transport right where you need it, pulling along by a durable fixed metal handle and rolling on heavy duty “never flat” tires. This industrial unit is a breeze to install with an easy access panel to the pump and a built-in duct attachment ring. And worry not about emptying a bucket full of water, thanks to the efficient direct-to-drain feature.
- 65 liter/150 pint industrial dehumidifier covers up to 8,500 sq. ft. of space
- Digital soft touch electronic control pad
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Built-in duct attachment ring for connecting a vent hose (sold separately) to direct the heated exhaust air and assist in water evaporation
We found other products you might like!
|Warranty / Certifications|
|Warranty||1 Year Full Replacement|
Reviews & Ratings
Write Your Own Review