Perfect Aire 7,000 BTU Packaged Terminal Heat Pump w/ 3.5 kW Electric Heat Assist
- Powerful all-in-one heating and cooling: 7,000 BTU packaged terminal heat pump w/ 3.5 kW electric heat assist, covers spaces up to 300 sq. ft. Perfect for new construction and refurbished or remodeled hospitality, institutional or commercial applications.
- Dependable performance: PTAC features compressor restart delay to help prolong the life of the compressor, automatic evaporator freeze protection to prevent freezing in cold temperatures and high-temperature protection to prevent overheating.
- Eco-friendly filter & refrigerant: AC features a reusable filter, just remove the slide-out air filter and wash with soap and water — no need to re-buy or replace. This PTAC also features premium R410A, an energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly and safe refrigerant.
100% Customer Satisfaction
Bring comfort to any season on any floor of any building with this packaged terminal air conditioner from Perfect Aire. With a 7,000 BTU capacity, this sleek unit heats and cools rooms up to 300 square feet, so it’s a perfect fit for dorms, hotels and hospitals, or that tricky sunroom. Tents and customers can independently control their comfort with total energy efficiency, so you’ll find comfort in your downsized energy bills—bonus. The whisper-quiet, all-in-one design keeps a low profile, so it’s a subtle addition to your space and won’t clash with your style.
- 7,000 BTU Packaged Terminal Heat Pump w/ 3.5 kW electric heat assist, cools and heats areas up to 350 sq. ft.
- High Temperature Protection in Heat Mode
- Compressor Restart Delay in Cool Mode
- Automatic Evaporator Freeze Protection
- Atomized Condensate Dispersion
- Golden Fin anti-corrosive protective coil coating
- Sleek design and low-prof
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Cooling Cap. (BTU/h)||7,200|
|Cooling Area (Sq.Ft.)||100 - 300|
|Aux Heating Capacity (BTU/h)||10,900|
|Heat Pump Heating Cap. (BTU/h)||6,000|
|Works With||No Additional Compatibility|
|Airflow (CFM) (Hi/Me/Lo)||429/405/370|
|Electric Heat Input (kW)||3.5 kW|
|Indoor Noise Level (dB) (Hi/Me/Lo)||50|
|Warranty / Certifications|
|Standards and Certifications||UL|
|Warranty||30 Month Full Replacement Warranty|
Reviews & Ratings
Write Your Own Review