Perfect Aire 12,000 BTU Packaged Terminal Heat Pump w/ 3.5 kW Electric Heat Assist
- Powerful all-in-one heating and cooling: 12,000 BTU packaged terminal heat pump w/ 3.5 kW electric heat assist, covers spaces up to 500 sq. ft. Perfect for new construction and refurbished or remodeled hospitality, institutional or commercial applications.
- Dependable performance: PTAC features compressor restart delay to help prolong the life of the compressor, automatic evaporator freeze protection to prevent freezing in cold temperatures and high-temperature protection to prevent overheating.
- Eco-friendly filter & refrigerant: AC features a reusable filter, just remove the slide-out air filter and wash with soap and water — no need to re-buy or replace. This PTAC also features premium R410A, an energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly and safe refrigerant.
100% Customer Satisfaction
Everything you need for total indoor comfort is concealed within the sleek profile of this packaged terminal air conditioner from Perfect Aire. Heating and cooling individual rooms within commercial and residential spaces is simple, thanks to this energy-efficient design. A robust 12,000 BTU capacity brings comfort to rooms up to 500 square feet—hello, apartments, hotels, hospitals and even sunrooms. with whisper-quiet operation and an understated all-in-one design that won’t interfere with your style or space. Smart features like automatic quick warm-up and high-temperature protection put comfort within reach while protecting the life of the unit.
- 12,000 BTU Packaged Terminal Heat Pump w/ 3.5 kW electric heat assist, cools and heats areas up to 500 sq. ft.
- High Temperature Protection in Heat Mode
- Compressor Restart Delay in Cool Mode
- Automatic Evaporator Freeze Protection
- Atomized Condensate Dispersion
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Cooling Cap. (BTU/h)||12,000|
|Cooling Area (Sq.Ft.)||300 - 500|
|Aux Heating Capacity (BTU/h)||10,900|
|Heat Pump Heating Cap. (BTU/h)||10,800|
|Works With||No Additional Compatibility|
|Airflow (CFM) (Hi/Me/Lo)||435/423/411|
|Electric Heat Input (kW)||3.5 kW|
|Indoor Noise Level (dB) (Hi/Me/Lo)||53|
|Warranty / Certifications|
|Standards and Certifications||UL|
|Warranty||30 Month Full Replacement Warranty|
Reviews & Ratings
Write Your Own Review